Which logo should I use?
- The EDPS logo with name is the preferred choice for all documents as it clearly states who the EDPS is. You should always try to use this logo.
- The EDPS logo without name should ONLY be used in documents where it is already clear what and who the EDPS is or when space is limited.
- Use the full colour logo wherever possible.
- The logo is available in all EU languages. Use the appropriate language version depending on the language used in the document.
- For copies of the logo in different formats, languages or colours contact email@example.com
Change the colours
Add any special effects
Change the proportions
Change the structure