With Artificial Intelligence (AI), the digital landscape is evolving. As the data protection authority of the EU institutions and bodies, the EDPS aims to ensure that AI is integrated into day-to-day lives in a human-centered and sustainable way, respecting privacy and data protection principles.
- Read EDPS Press Release on its Final Recommendations for the AI Act
- Read EDPS Final Recommendation for the AI Act in full
- Read the Resolution on Generative Artificial Intelligence sponsored by the EDPS at the 45th Global Privacy Assembly
- Check our Factsheet on our initiatives permeating to AI and data protection
- Watch Wojciech Wiewiórowski's video address in which he highlights the EDPS' work on AI