European Data Protection Supervisor
You will also find some more detail here about cookies relating to our social media channels.
Social media cookies
The EDPS is active on three social media platforms. Our presence in the Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn communities strengthens our online presence and visibility.
- The EDPS website does not set cookies with the display of links to our social media channels when you are browsing our website.
- You can watch EDPS videos, which we upload (embed) also to our YouTube page. You can also follow links from our website to Twitter and LinkedIn.
- In order to watch an EDPS video on our website, a message will alert you that you need to accept YouTube cookies to do so. YouTube has its own cookie and privacy policies over which we have no control. There is no installation of cookies from YouTube until you consent to YouTube cookies and then are redirected to the YouTube website.
- Similarly, by clicking on the LinkedIn button on our website, you will be redirected to the LinkedIn site, which has its own cookie and privacy policies over which we have no control.
- The display of our Twitter feed on this website uses a cookie-free component provided to us by the European Commission. Clicking on the Twitter icon on this website will re-direct you to the Twitter site, which has its own cookie and privacy policies over which we have no control.